Panellus, Bio-Luminescent (Panellus Stipticus) Gourmet Mushroom Culture

Sale!

$14.95

Your order today will contain:

(1) Sterile 12 ml syringe with locking cap, filled with fresh  Panellus, Bio-Luminescent (Panellus Stipticus) Gourmet Mushroom Culture mycelium. 

(1) Mylar syringe sleeve for long-term storage.

(2) Alcohol pads.

(1) 16-gauge needle.

(1) Cold / Warm Weather insert (depending on shipping location and time of year)

(1) Free 20-gram sample pack of my mushroom nutrient broth premix.

A $15 value, make 1 liter of your own lab-quality mushroom liquid culture.

Description

Buy Panellus Bio Luminescent Panellus Stipticus 12 cc clear liquid mushroom culture syringe
Buy Panellus Bio Luminescent Panellus Stipticus 12 cc clear liquid mushroom culture syringe

Panellus, Bio-Luminescent

Panellus stipticus, commonly known as the bitter oyster, the astringent panus, the luminescent panellus, or the stiptic fungus, is a species of fungus in the family Mycenaceae, and the type species of the genus Panellus. A common and widely distributed species, it is found in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America, where it grows in groups or dense overlapping clusters on the logs, stumps, and trunks of deciduous trees, especially beech, oak, and birch.

Panellus stipticus is a small mushroom, with caps that typically measure 1-3 cm (0.39-1.18 in) in diameter. The caps are initially convex, but flatten out as they mature. They are whitish to light brown in color, and have a woolly texture. The gills are pale tan, and are crowded and forked. They may have cross veins, giving them a reticulate (mesh-like) appearance. The stem is short and lateral, and terminates in an abrupt line where it meets the gills. It is whitish to light brown in color, and has a tough, fibrous texture.

Panellus stipticus has a bitter taste, and is considered inedible. It is also non-poisonous, but has been reported to cause stomach upset in some people. The mushroom has been used traditionally as a styptic, to stop bleeding. It is also said to have astringent properties, and may be helpful in treating diarrhea and dysentery.

Panellus stipticus is a bioluminescent mushroom, and its gills can glow greenish in the dark. This property is thought to be a defense mechanism, deterring predators from eating the mushroom.

Here are some additional facts about Panellus stipticus:

  • It is a saprobic fungus, meaning it decomposes dead organic matter.
  • It is a hardwood-rotting fungus, and can be found on logs, stumps, and trunks of deciduous trees.
  • It is a common and widespread species, found in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
  • It is considered inedible due to its bitter taste.
  • It is non-poisonous, but may cause stomach upset in some people.
  • It has been used traditionally as a styptic and for astringent purposes.
  • It is bioluminescent, and its gills can glow greenish in the dark.
Panellus Bio Luminescent Panellus Stipticus
Panellus Bio Luminescent Panellus Stipticus

Panellus, Bio-Luminescent (Panellus Stipticus) Gourmet Mushroom Culture

Additional information

Weight 1 oz
Dimensions 9 × 6 × 1 in

related domains: brianladd.org brianladd.org briansdream.com briansdreams.com briansprediction.com mushroom-syringes.com schizophrenicpsychic.com copydvds.org fungusforsale.com gmushrooms.net goldenteacherspores.org growmushroomsathome.net growmushroomsathome.store growmushroomsathome.xyz hamsterroller.com miraclefarms.org miraclefarmspores.com miraclefarmsspores.com missingpersonssearches.com mushroomsyringes.net mushrooomspores.com myceliummall.com psilocybespores.net psychicbrianladd.com subliminal-sleep.com

15% Off sale ends today, use code: 15OFF at checkout

X